Synology UC3200 Unified Controller, hard drive array, 12 bay, 2U
Active-active IP SAN for mission-critical environments
Delivering reliable, highly available iSCSI services
Realizing high-availability architecture in just one single chassis, the two controllers in Synology UC3200 work simultaneously and can automatically fail over to each other in the event of disaster, delivering services without any interruptions.
12 x 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSD
High-performance SAS interface drive slots with maximum 576TB raw capacity. Supporting SED (Self Encrypting Drive) to encrypt all data to hard drives, UC3200 provides upmost data security at the hardware level.
• Fan – Redundant, modularized fans for easy maintenance and replacement, minimizing service downtime.
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots – 8GB ECC UDIMM, expandable up to 64GB to boost system performance.
• SATA DOM – The dedicated SATA DOM isolates the operating system from the regular data stored in hard drives.
• Processor – Armed with Intel® Xeon® D-1521 4-core 2.4 GHz processor burst up to 2.7 GHz, UC3200’s dual CPUs provide enterprise-class performance of 140,000 4K random write IOPS with low latency.
• Non-Transparent Bridge (NTB) – Connect two controller modules at a blazingly fast speed and instantly sync memory data between the controllers to prevent cached data loss when one controller is unavailable.
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 482x724x88 mm
Weight: 19.7 kg