KuvausDELTACO F/UTP Cat6 patch cable, 1.5m, 250MHz, Delta-certified, LSZH, orange
A network is not faster than its weakest link!
Here is a cable that is made with both durability and signal quality in mind. The twisted pair conductors are placed together in a foil screen with a jacket of thermoplastics around. The contacts are molded with strain relief for minimized risk of glitching occurring while the contact surfaces are gold plated for retained quality in repeated connections.
The cable meets the requirements specified in Cat6, which allows 10Gbps at distances up to 55m between connected devices.
• Quality assurance through ETL and Delta certification.
• 26AWG pure copper conductors provide consistent signal for both Ethernet and PoE.
• Gold-plated connectors for retained quality for repeated connections.
• Thermoplastic jacket that does not emit smoke or halogen gas when heated.
• Meets the Cat6 specification with 250MHz bandwidth and up to 10Gbps transfer rate.